Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick

I've been somehow under the weather for a couple of weeks now
or otherwise unable to work on any of the bike.
Save for getting  new rear tire for the BMW 
A big knobbie for that bike to replace the well used and 10 year old "rubber" that came on it.
I still need to do the front but I need to build some funds back up for that one.

Speaking of tires

It's a real pain trying to figure out which tire(s) to get.
The 919 needs tires and it comes in a MASSIVE 190/80/17
These tires I think are made of gold at least that's what most places want in exchange for them
Prices are ranging from lows of around $150 to more then $200 bucks per tire for a tire that's going to last less then 5,000 miles.

EECCKKK! that's to much. I got to find a cheaper tire.
I might talk to a race friend or two and see if they have a take off or something.

No comments: