And it's better then ever. I tossed on a pair of barkbusters and I'm going to ride that bike into the ground. It's just not the right time to be dropping four grovers on a new or newer bike.
The BMW is as BMW are oft to do causing me nothing but aggravation and enjoyment
in almost equal parts.
The speedo is wonky, (I'm told not that uncommon with these models) the tires need to be replaced. and it's getting around 29 MPG
On the flip side. It's been fun futzing with it. It's a joy to see a bike that I had so far dissasembled being reassembled and working.
The 919 now has a new bar and feels much better.
I've moved it around so it kind of splits the difference between what Diesel wants and what I like.
I still need to mount up the wimp grips and centerstand. But I got the bag frames on and it's ready to roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment