Yesh!
It's been three different kinds of fucked up round here.
My work is slowing down, which is good and bad. Good because I have a life back
Bad because I have no money for that life.
On the bike front the teething problems on the GS have been remarkable few
The fuel system really needs to be sorted out. There's still lots of rust in the fuel tank.
And leaks on the fuel line. That for now seem to be fixed.
But the bike is getting flat awful mileage. Like in the mid 20's.
Other then that it's running along. I don't know what the PO did but the front hub is out of round.
The however isn't. Go figure.
I still want more bits and peices for it but i'm now waiting to see if the bike will be hanging around for a while or not. I've not made up my mind.
The DL has been neglected I've not spent much time on save for one trip to the canyons
where I what will stand as one of my worst days of motorcycling where I didn't crash.
The 919 still needs a new tire.
It's still fun as hell. I put a new bars and mirrors on it and it has made a huge change in how much I enjoy the bike.
It went from a bike that was "good" to one that I really enjoy riding.
Hit up the Derby Dolls event this weekend.
The LA team who's name I forgot
Just crushed the other team. This was my second time going
And it was so much more enjoyable as it really was a sporting event with teams and the whole lot.
We spotted one of the most famous street "artists"/graphic designers
stickering his iconic stencil based sticker all down Temple on the way to the event.
Kind of funny that nearly 20 years on this guys still doing it.
And last but not least. Look for some changes.
Mostly the addition of photos. And some links with comments on other blogs.
There's some cool shit going on with caferacers, bobbers and the like.
And I'd like to share my thoughts with some of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment